Monday, June 13, 2011

Stupid stupid stupid

I went on a roam the other night with the intent of going to a low sec pocket that I like to hunt it.  It was a straight shot through low sec until you come to 3 .5 systems in a row.  Once you go through those, you are back in low sec in the pocket.  I took out a new Stabber Fleet Issue because I wanted some decent power and I wanted to make sure I could avoid the faction police in those high sec systems along the way.

I got to the last low sec system before the first .5 and I decided to run the belts first.  I located a flashy stilleto in the top belt.  Just before I started to lock him a non-flashy dramiel landed next to me.  Since a dramiel is the shiniest of the two, I locked the dramiel and got GCC.  Who cares though, I'm  a pirate right?

Well the dram of course zoomed off before I could kill him and I saw several big ships pop up on directional.  I figured that I should gtfo and continue my journey so I warped to the next gate.  There was a drake sitting there that immediately started to lock me.  No big deal though. I would just jump through the gate and warp to the next system.  So I jumped.  Into a .5 system.  With an active GCC counter.

Hello CONCORD.  Goodbye Stabber Fleet.

I guess that's what happens when you spend all your time in low sec.  You completely forget about high sec game mechanics.

No comments:

Post a Comment