Monday, February 7, 2011

Time for a change

Well I am leaving The Tuskers.  It isn't something I have decided on easily.  There isn't anything negative about my desire to leave.  I've just been feeling a little restless lately and I recently got an offer to become a director with a new low sec pirate corp that is about to be created.

I've dropped my roles and started shuttling ships to my new home in Otou.  It's a bit like coming home again because that is where I really started exploring low sec.  It's great to be in a new region but still have a bunch of safespots already made. I'm really gonna miss The Tuskers but I hope this will be a great new start.  There will be more details posted about the new corp once we get everything up and running.  I'm well aware of the difficulties in starting from the ground up but you never know until you try.

1 comment: