Sunday, December 5, 2010

A nice return

I took a little break from EVE due to being busy in my personal life.  I found myself in a bit of a funk once I logged back on.  All my corp mates were racking up great kills and finding good fights while I just seemed to be zipping from system to system aimlessly.  I was about to log it for the night when I came across a Hulk mining in Ouelletta.  One of my mates had been trying to catch him earlier but he ran to high sec.  You would think he learned to stay out of low sec.

Apparently not.

Other than in the tutorial, I have never mined.  I don't manufacture and I don't really know the supply and demand of certain ores.  So I have to wonder if Jaspet is worth the risk.  Does it only appear in low sec?  Wouldn't it be safer to buy in on the market?

Ahh well.  Bad luck for this guy but good luck for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment