Friday, April 15, 2011

An excellent thing

Things are still rolling along in the Black Sail and in the Mean Coalition. The corp has pretty much stabilized with around 20 members.  We all seem to get along fine and drama is at a minimum.  I missed a pretty nice freighter kill that the corp and alliance got.

I lost a Stabber Fleet to a Cynabal. I gave it a valiant try and did my best to warp in on top of it but it didn't work.  Between the speed, large drone bay, and neuts, it was all over but the crying.  Ahh well.

We went on a small corp roam tonight. T Ray and I had a pretty boring roam and had only been able to kill a rifter so far.  Trelox, was sitting on the Eszur gate in Frerstorn.  T Ray and I were in Frerstorn but not on gate.

We saw gate activation and a Rupture jumped in.  No big deal there but what happened next was surprising.  A pirate Tengu jumped right behind him. Imagine my surprise when he targeted the Rupture and attacked him on the gate.  Now the Ruppie wast flashy so the Tengu started taking gate fire and Trelox was right next to him.

Trelox locked him and the rest of us jumped on top of him.  This guy was active shield tanked and we had four medium neuts and a small nos between us.  The combined DPS of us and the gate guns took him down fairly quickly.

I was pretty dang excited about the kill.  The pilot must have been shocked because he stood there long enough to get podded.  The loot drop sucked but that's okay.  The isk amount of the kill (799 million) is enough to satisfy me. We decided to call it a night after that and end on a high note.

On another issue, I am almost finished with the corporation website.  While it still looks kinda rough, it's functional and I hope it becomes well used by the members. I don't think I am happy with the overall appearance but I am not experienced in Joomla and CSS.  If anyone can recommend a good person to design the webpage for me, let me know.


1 comment:

  1. Hey Flint! Was just reading through my blogs at work and see you need some help with Joomla!

    Gimme a shout my corps website is run on joomla www.serenity-rising.com take a look! Drop me a mail ingame and ill pull you onto TS when we're both on and lend a hand with anything I can matey =]

    Rand o/

    ReplyDelete