Saturday, April 30, 2011

Suicide ganking


I like it alot.  We ganked a hulk, a mackinaw, and a retriever.  While all the kills were fun, strangely enough the cheapest kill was the most fun.  Apparently the pilot, Warpborn Omanid, didn't find it that much fun.

Please enjoy the following tears:

Local tears (after I left):


[06:47:08]  Warpborn Omanid > yeah yeah - whatever - lets see how good these guys are against a real target
[06:47:18]  Warpborn Omanid > hmmm - gone quiet ? no surprise there
[06:47:31]  Warpborn Omanid > its not you im after - I want Buck - and I will get him EVERY time he is on
[06:47:39]  Warpborn Omanid > if he wants to play Bad ass pirate - thats fine with me - I prefer legit targets

First email:

Popped
From: Warpborn Omanid
Sent: 2011.04.30 06:38
To: Buck Flintrock,  


Yo Yube - Im gonna bust you every time i see you - its gonna cost you a fortune in lost ships

My reply:

Re: popped
From: Buck Flintrock
Sent: 2011.04.30 06:44
To: Warpborn Omanid,  


u mad?



Second email:

Re: Popped
From: Warpborn Omanid
Sent: 2011.04.30 07:13
To: Buck Flintrock,  


Your damn right Im mad - why pop a defenceless miner ? I really am gonna come after you, you cost me 9 mil ISK - so im gonna take double out of your hide.

Then he convo'd me and this is what I got:



[07:15:10] Buck Flintrock > why hello there fine sir
[07:15:24] Warpborn Omanid > i hope your feeling good now - it wont last
[07:15:43] Buck Flintrock > how can I help you?  Need help refitting your mining ship?
[07:15:55] Buck Flintrock > possible fit tips?
[07:16:01] Buck Flintrock > a small loan perhaps?
[07:16:02] Warpborn Omanid > you cost me 9 mil isk
[07:16:36] Buck Flintrock > ah.....so?
[07:16:56] Warpborn Omanid > so - what goes through your brain - to attack a defenceless miner ?
[07:17:23] Buck Flintrock > well it kinda goes like this:  Hey there's a miner.  KILL HIM!
[07:17:29] Buck Flintrock > pretty simple really
[07:17:42] Warpborn Omanid > ok - let me ask you this - how long you been playing this game
[07:18:11] Buck Flintrock > plus I'm a pirate.  That's kinda what we do.
[07:18:59] Buck Flintrock > welcome to eve
[07:19:44] Buck Flintrock > you know, this is part of the game right?
[07:19:49] Warpborn Omanid > well i been playing for 6 weeks - you just wrecked all that work to get that ship - people like you are why this game is dieing on its ass - however if you want to play the pirate fair enough - im sure you wont bitch when i hunt you then
[07:19:53] Buck Flintrock > "sandbox" and all that
[07:22:30] Warpborn Omanid > the wierd thing is - you didnt profit from poppong me - cos you got wasted in the process - no logic there
[07:23:39] Buck Flintrock > Nope.  I won't bitch at all.  We live in Gultratren if you want to pay a visit
[07:24:05] Buck Flintrock > I didn't know this game was dieing.  Heck you have only been playing for a month.  How do you know?
[07:24:25] Buck Flintrock > and the logic is fun.  Pure and simple
[07:24:26] Warpborn Omanid > because it used to be fice times as many players
[07:24:36] Buck Flintrock > dont think so.
[07:25:15] Warpborn Omanid > lol - you cant be a very good pirate if you get wasted killing a miner
[07:25:38] Buck Flintrock > that is why it is called suicide ganking.  You really are new at this aren't you?
[07:26:31] Warpborn Omanid > wow - sounds real fun - charge, die, spend
[07:27:24] Buck Flintrock > I'm glad we agree.  You done raging?  If so, just fit up a rifter and go pvp.  That is the fun part of eve.  Not staring at a rock
[07:28:23] Warpborn Omanid > i dont have endless cash to do that - as i said earleir
[07:29:45] Buck Flintrock > dont need endless cash.  rifters are cheap
[07:31:50] Buck Flintrock > good times
[07:31:58] Warpborn Omanid > well - i'll see you around then, by the way for the record im still gonna pop you every time i see you
[07:32:07] Buck Flintrock > good luck with that  lol
[07:32:23] Buck Flintrock > gonna be hard in a mining ship though
[07:32:45] Buck Flintrock > you know where to find me. o/

Man suicide ganking is great fun.

********UPDATE**********
He came into low sec to talk smack and then jumped back out.  I waited at the gate and him came back.  It didn't end well for him.  I told him he could have his corpse back for another 9 million isk.  No response back this time.

2 comments:

  1. Fantastic.

    [07:22:30] Warpborn Omanid > the wierd thing is - you didnt profit from poppong me - cos you got wasted in the process - no logic there

    POPPONG - LOL'D SO MUCH TO THAT WORD.

    MB.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did he confuse EVE with another MMO? I think he thinks we're Star Wars Galaxies and lost 80% of our players at some point. Would definitely explain his outrage at this non-consensual PvP.

    ReplyDelete