Saturday, January 8, 2011

Speed Tanked Thoraxs and Gate Camps

It's been fairly slow for me the last couple of days.  I haven't had any decent kills and my area of space seems to be pretty empty.  Of course that doesn't stop the other Tuskers from racking up some incredible kills.  Lucky bastards.

I did come across a Thorax ratting in the Hevrice the other day.  I locked it and noticed that it was moving at a surprising speed for a Thorax.  Unfortunately for him I was in a Stabber Fleet Issue and he wasn't getting away.  I popped him pretty easily and found out why he was so speedy.  Four overdrives?  I guess this guy was trying to speed tank rats or something.

That is pretty much it for my adventures other than a huge gate camp I ran into the next day.  They popped my cane and then podded me.  I woke up on Costolle and headed back to Hevrice in an Ibis.  I ran into another gate camp in Hevrice and they blew up my Ibis and podded me again.  Two poddings in about 10 minutes.

That is when I rage logged for the night.

1 comment: