Thursday, March 31, 2011

Good times

It's been a good couple of days with The Black Sail.  We've lost a couple of members and gained a few more.  We've been working closer with our alliance mates and getting some decent kills.  I've never been a big fan of gate camps but I have found myself enjoying some of the ad hoc camps we've set up in Eifer.
Unfortunately, Eifer doesn't seem to have the same amount of traffic as some of the busier regions such as Otou, Akkio, or Rancer.  However we have gotten some decent kills out of it and I think it will be a regular thing.

Last night we got a little bored of Eifer so I went on a small roam with some corpmates.  I was using my bait alt and we were able to catch a Taranis in Ofage.  Things seemed slow after that but as I ran the belts in Mateber, my alt was attacked by a Wolf.  He didn't last very long.

Today one of our alliance mates was killed in a gate camp in Evati by a local corp called the Chupacabras.  A plan was formed to get a fleet together to teach them a lesson.  We were able to get ten BCs together ready to go seek vengeance.  We hit a small bump when it seemed nobody wanted to volunteer as FC.  Other than 3 man corp gangs, I haven't FCed a real fleet in a long time.  I have been meaning to get some experience so I decided to volunteer.

It went fairly well.  We popped an Eve Uni Hurricane as soon as we left our area.  The Chupacabras were long gone so we set up our on gate camp.  It was slow going and we only killed a Rupture.  Our fleet dwindled down to just four of us so we decided head home.  As we were about to jump in Todi, our scout announced that a Loki was about to jump through into Evati.   We had gate fire and it appeared.  I put my neuts on it and others webbed it.  It started burning back to the gate but I lit my MWD and I bumped it off it's approach.  It took a little work but we were able to bring it down.  The loot drop was outstanding!

Yep.  Things are looking good.

No comments:

Post a Comment